Pay as you play football coaching for boys and girls aged 4-16 years old.
Selected venues across Kent. No booking required.
All of our weekly sessions are fun based and concentrate on technical and skill challenges, boosting children’s confidence and enhancing team ethics through small sided games and matches.
• Ball manipulation is always incorporated into each session developing technique and touch first
• All areas of the game covered, from the basics (fundamentals) to exploring the creative attacking / defending sides.
• Players of an outstanding ability can be recommended to professional Academies or our very own Elite Group System.
• Social distancing football current school years 2-9• £45 guaranteed 6 weeks football.• Ages: 5-13yrs• FULLY BOOKED
Years 2,3,4 & 5 – 5pm-6pm
Years 6,7,8 & 9 – 6pm-7pm
Dartford Valley Rugby Club, Cotton Lane, Dartford, DA2 6PD
• Evening football coaching• Pay as you play £8 per session.• Ages: 4-16yrs• Just turn up or REGISTER HERE to save time on arrival
Eltham Goals, Eltham Palace Road, SE9 5LU
Bexleyheath Goals, Graham Road, Bexleyheath
Dartford Goals, Green St Green Rd, Dartford
• Saturday morning football coaching• Pay as you play £8 per session.• Ages: 4-16yrs• Just turn up or REGISTER HERE to save time on arrival
Every Saturday 10am-11.30am
Dartford Goals, Eltham Goals Bexleyheath Goals
• Pre-school Football Club• Boys and Girls Ages 2-4yrs• Pay as you play £5 per session.• First session FREE• Just turn up or REGISTER HERE to save time on arrival
Every Saturday 9am-9.45am
• Football Training kit (t-shirt / shorts / football socks)
• Tracksuit / Sweatshirt in colder weather
• Waterproof Jacket just in case!
• Moulded boots / astro-turf trainers / normal trainers only
• Finally – everyone MUST wear shin pads
• Bring a cold non-fizzy drink
• And lastly please remember its positive attitudes only !!!!!
Pro Futures One 2 One coaching service provides an unrivalled service of developing the individual by focusing on him/her alone in a private environment. The player can be coached and developed at a pace that is suitable to them without the outside influences or even distractions of other players.
A programme is developed to address those key areas that the player needs assistance with, normally on a weekly basis with feedback given to both participant and parent. Sessions are tailor-made specifically for that person whether it be from advanced technical practice for older players to simply going back to basics with younger players getting them “up to speed” both technically and mentally.
The sessions address all aspects of the footballers needs with strong emphasise on the psychological parts of the game. Instilling confidence in players is usually the key in ensuring they enjoy the game by playing in a more relaxed and comfortable way. By making players understand why they do things it makes it easy for them to make the right decisions in games, often rewarding them with the respect of their team-mates and praise from their managers.
For younger players it can be as simple as addressing the way they stand when they kick the ball that can make all the difference.
One 2 One coaching can vary in cost from £25 to £45 per hour depending on age, travel distance and level of coach.
All our coaches carry enhanced CRB police checks.
If you would like one of our FA or UEFA licensed coaches to help your child develop through one 2 one coaching please feel free to contact us direct and we will gladly help.
Contact us if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
01322 278 677
80 Watling Street,
Dartford, DA2 6AE